From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Erastus may refer to:
- Erastus of Corinth, Corinth's "director of public works" (Romans verse 16:23), disciple of Paul (2 Timothy 4:20)
- Erastus Brigham Bigelow (1814–1879), American inventor of weaving machines
- Erastus Corning (1794–1872), American businessman and politician
- Erastus Corning 2nd (1909-1983), mayor of Albany, New York
- Erastus Otis Haven (1820–1881), president of Northwestern University
- Erastus Snow (1818–1888), member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (1849-1888)
- Erastus Wentworth (1813—1886), an educator, a Methodist Episcopal minister, and a missionary to China
- Thomas Erastus (1524–1583), Swiss physician and theologian
- Erastus of Scepsis (4th century BC), student of Plato
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Erastus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.