From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aeroporto de Erechim
|IATA: ERM – ICAO: SSER|
|Elevation AMSL||761 m / 2,498 ft|
|Metric tonnes of cargo|
|Sources: World Aero Data, ANAC|
It is operated by DAP.
In 2010 the whole airport complex received major investments, including renovation of the runway and of the terminal building.
Airlines and destinations
|Brava Linhas Aéreas||Caçador, Curitiba, Joaçaba, Passo Fundo, Porto Alegre|
The airport is located 2 km (1 mi) from downtown Erechim.
- "Erechim Airport Information". World Aero Data.
- "Lista de aeródromos públicos" (in Portuguese). ANAC.
- "NHT Linhas Aéreas retoma voos diários em Erechim" (in Portuguese). Bom Dia Rio Grande. 6 October 2010. Retrieved October 11, 2010.
- Airport information for SSER at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for SSER at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- Current weather for SSER at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for ERM at Aviation Safety Network