From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Erected)
|Look up erect in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Erect may refer to:
- Erect (position), something having an essentially upright position or vertical habit
- Erect, North Carolina, an unincorporated community in Randolph County, United States
- Erect chickweed (Moenchia erecta), a plant species
- Erect clematis (Clematis recta), a plant species
- Erect-crested penguin (Eudyptes sclateri), a penguin species from New Zealand
- Erect image, an image that appears right-side up in optics
- Erect prickly pear (Opuntia stricta), a sprawling shrub species
- Erect the Youth Problem, the only album released by American punk trio Wives
- Erect sundew (Drosera stricticaulis), a perennial tuberous carnivorous plant species
- All pages with titles containing "erect"
- Erection (disambiguation)
- Erecta (disambiguation), a feminine Latin word meaning erect
- Erectum (disambiguation), a neuter Latin word meaning erect
- Erectus (disambiguation), a masculine Latin word meaning erect
- List of plant morphology terms
- Glossary of botanical terms
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Erect.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.