From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Erez is a kibbutz near the Gaza Strip.
Erez refer to:
- Erez Crossing, a pedestrian/cargo terminal on the Israeli Gaza Strip barrier
- Neveh Erez, also known as Mitzpe Erez, an Israeli "settlement outpost" in the West Bank
- Erez Industrial Estate, a part of the Valley of Peace initiative
- Erez Tal (born 1961), Israeli announcer and TV presenter
- Arnon Erez (born 1965), an Israeli pianist and chamber musician
- Erez, the pseudonym of journalist Aleksander Zederbaum
- Other uses
- Erez Battalion, a security examination battalion in the Military Police Corps of the Israeli Defense Forces
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.