From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Erez is a kibbutz in south-western Israel.
Erez may also refer to:
- Kibbutz Erez
- Erez Crossing, a pedestrian/cargo terminal on the Israeli Gaza Strip barrier
- Neveh Erez, also known as Mitzpe Erez, an Israeli "settlement outpost" in the West Bank
- Erez Industrial Estate, a part of the Valley of Peace initiative
- Erez Tal (born 1961), an Israeli announcer and TV presenter
- Arnon Erez (born 1965), an Israeli pianist and chamber musician
- Erez Biton (born 1942), a Hebrew poet
- Erez Lieberman Aiden (born 1980), an American research scientist and mathematician
- Erez Mesika (born 1979), a retired Israeli professional football (soccer) player
- Erez, the pseudonym of journalist Aleksander Zederbaum
- Erez Eisen, an Israeli electronica music duo formed in 1996
- Erez Battalion, a security examination battalion in the Military Police Corps of the Israeli Defense Forces
- The 2004 Erez Crossing bombing on the Israeli Gaza Strip barrier
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.