From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up erg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An erg is a unit of energy.
Erg, or Ergs, may also refer to:
- Erg (Hyperion), a creature in the Hyperion Cantos series by Dan Simmons
- Erg, or ergometer, another name for an indoor rower
- Erg (comics)
- Erg (landform), sand covered desert or dune field.
- The Ergs!, a punk band
- Erg (tug), a tug from Halifax, Nova Scotia, built in 1915, sank in 1943.
ERG, or ERGS, may stand for:
- ERG (gene)
- ERG Group, a company specializing in smart card ticketing systems
- Ergative case, a type of grammatical case
- Eastern Research Group, a multidisciplinary energy and environmental consulting firm
- Edoardo Raffinerie Garrone, an Italian oil company
- Education Reference Group, a grouping of Connecticut school districts
- Efficiency and Reform Group, Cabinet Office, UK
- Electroretinography, used to measure electrical responses in eyes
- Emergency Response Guidebook, a manual used by rescue workers
- Employee resource groups
- English Riviera Geopark
- Electronic Route Guidance System, a 1970s-era in-vehicle navigation and route guidance system
- Existence, Relatedness and Growth theory, a psychological theory formulated by Clayton Alderfer
- Exploration of energization and Radiation in Geospace, an artificial satellite
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Erg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.