|Born||May 28, 1941|
|Alma mater||University of Michigan|
|Thesis||Analysis of Systems of Queues in Parallel (1965)|
|Doctoral advisor||Ralph L. Disney|
Erhan Çinlar (born May 28, 1941, Turkey) is a probabilist and the Norman J. Sollenberger Professor in Engineering at Princeton University. He is member of the operations research and financial engineering (ORFE) department at Princeton University. He graduated from the University of Michigan in 1965.
Çinlar is the co-founder (along with Kai-lai Chung and Ronald Getoor) of the seminar on stochastic processes which is an annual conference on probability topics such as Markov processes, Brownian motion, superprocesses, stochastic analysis, and mathematical finance.
- INFORMS Expository Writing Award
- Erhan Çinlar at the Mathematics Genealogy Project
- ""Erhan Çinlar", Eugene B. Dynkin Collection of Mathematics Interviews". Cornell University Library.
- Faculty, Operations Research and Financial Engineering, Princeton University
- SSP History, University of Washington
- Seminar on Stochastic Processes, University of Washington
- "Erhan Çınlar".