From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up eri in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eri may refer to:
- Eri (given name), a Japanese feminine given name
- Chiemi Eri (江利) (1937–1982), Japanese singer and actress
- Eri, a biblical figure
- Eri (divine king), the progenitor of the Nri-Igbo ancient Nigerian city-state
- Eri silk, a type of silk from Assam, India
- Eridanus (constellation), standard astronomical abbreviation
- Ériu, in Irish mythology, one of the patron goddesses of Ireland
- Eri Tokunaga (born 1988), Japanese actress
- Eri Tokunaga, Japanese politician
- Eri-TV, a state-owned Eritrean television network
- Eri, the collar of a kimono
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.