From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eri may refer to:
- Eri (given name), a Japanese feminine given name
- Eri, a biblical figure
- Eri (divine king), the progenitor of the Nri-Igbo ancient Nigerian city-state
- Eri silk, a type of silk from Assam, India
- Eridanus (constellation), standard astronomical abbreviation
- Eri (goddess), in Irish mythology, the mother of Bres
- Chiemi Eri (江利), a Japanese singer and actress
- Ériu, in Irish mythology, one of the patron goddesses of Ireland
- Eritrea, ERI is the IOC code for the country
- Eri-TV, a state-owned Eritrean television network
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.