Bauza at the 2014 Annie Awards
|Born||Eric Adrian Bauza
December 7, 1979
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
|Occupation||Voice actor, artist|
Eric Bauza (born December 7, 1979) is a Canadian voice actor and animation artist. His notable roles include Stimpy of Ren and Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon (after Stimpy's original voice actor Billy West refused to reprise his role) and Slip & Slide D'Peel of Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island. He also voices Rodolfo/White Pantera for El Tigre on Nickelodeon, Storm Shadow, Destro, and Tunnel Rat on G.I. Joe: Resolute, Razoff from Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc and The Professor and Pipo Monkeys in Ape Escape. He also voiced Lord Takagami from Dick Figures: The Movie.
Eric Bauza had attended Blessed Cardinal Newman Catholic High School in Scarborough, Ontario, from 1994 to 1997. Even then, he was a comedic character who was very much involved with the creative arts in school.
Bauza started his career in animation as a character designer, working with a few production studios in Hollywood. It was this introduction to the animation world that eventually led him to a successful career in voiceovers.
In just a few years, Bauza has starred in such shows as Nickelodeon’s El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera, The Fairly OddParents, Spike TV’s Ren & Stimpy: Adult Party Cartoon, Warner Bros. Animation’s Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island, Hasbro's G.I. Joe: Resolute, and Hero: 108 as Red-Faced Kawn and Camel King. Aside from his television credits, Bauza has played multiple roles on "The King and Us", a web-series sponsored by Burger King, and was seen on the NFL on Fox TV pre-game show. Bauza had a cameo role as "Digger the Nascar Gopher" in Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakuel.
Currently, Bauza is the voice of Lord Stingray on the Adult Swim show, Superjail! as well as Marvin the Martian on "The Looney Tunes Show", and Dr. Psychobos on "Ben 10: Omniverse." He also appeared in episodes of the Animated web series Dick Figures, where he voiced the Genie of the Teapot, the Vulgar Mall Santa, and the Ninjas. He has also been the voice of Lord Takagami, the main antagonist of Dick Figures: The Movie (the first feature-length animated production by Mondo Media and Six Point Harness and one of the most popular animated projects being funded through Kickstarter). He also has a role in "Breadwinners" as Buhdeuce.
- A Cat in Paris - Dom, Dog Owner, Additional Voices
- Adventure Time - Tromo, The Bear
- The Adventures of Puss in Boots - Puss in Boots
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel - Digger
- Angora Napkin - Fish, Announcer, J.A. McDonald
- Avengers Confidential: Black Widow & Punisher - Amadeus Cho
- Batman: Assault on Arkham - Security Guard
- Ben 10: Omniverse - Diamondhead, Grey Matter, Arcticguana, Eatle, Ripjaws, Waybig, Solid Plugg, Driba, Dr. Psychobos, Fistrick, Rook Da, Commander Raff, Pax, Galvan Albedo, Megawhatt, Bellicus, Lackno, Mechaneer, Trombipulor, Thunderpig, Cast Iron, Poltroon, Additional Voices
- Black Dynamite- The Fiendish Dr. Wu
- The Book of Life - Father Domingo, Cave Guardian
- Bravest Warriors - The Concierge
- Breadwinners - Buhdeuce
- China, IL - Sah
- Chowder - Additional Voices (in the episode "The Party Cruise")
- Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island - Slip & Slide D'Peel, Butchy
- Crash Bandicoot - Doctor N. Gin
- Dan Vs. - Ben, Paramedic, Ninja Dave
- DC Super Friends - The Flash, Mr. Freeze
- Dick Figures - Genie, Mall Santa, Ninjas
- Dick Figures: The Movie - Lord Takagami
- El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera
- Electric City
- Fanboy and Chum Chum - Retchly Lintpockets, Blue Berries, Blueberry King
- The Fairly OddParents - Foop
- G.I. Joe: Resolute - Destro, Storm Shadow, Tunnel Rat
- Go Tell Ricky Scrotum
- Gravity Falls - Additional Voices
- Hero 108 - Cat King, Wu Sung, Chang San, Red Face Kwan
- Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 - Scisor/Bumblebee
- Iron Man: Armored Adventures - General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross
- Iron Man: Rise of Technovore - Ezekiel Stane, Technovore
- Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil - Dr. Huang (in the episode, "Power Play")
- Lego Star Wars: The New Yoda Chronicles - Luke Skywalker
- The Looney Tunes Show - Marvin the Martian
- McBusters - Hamburgler
- Mister P - Calvin Pierce
- PAW Patrol - Mayor Humdinger
- Phineas and Ferb - Li'l Saul, Additional Voices
- The Problem Solverz - Dork Face
- Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon" - Stimpy
- Scooby-Doo! Frankencreepy - Daphomatic, Rock Dude
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated - Dr. Benton Quest, Dr. Zin
- Scooby-Doo! Stage Fright - K.J.
- South Park - Episode "Taming Strange" (credited as 'True List')
- Superjail! - Lord Stingray
- Surly Squirrel (2005 short) - Buddy the Rat (as Gerald Ryley)
- Teen Titans Go! - Announcer, Second Santa
- Tiny Jackie Show
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Tiger Claw
- The Tom and Jerry Show - Skunk
- Toon Wolf - Anderson Cooper
- Transformers: Robots in Disguise - Drift
- TripTank - Iron Shogun, Delivery Guy, Shen
- T.U.F.F. Puppy - Leather Teddy, Guard #1
- Turbo FAST - Chet
- Ultimate Spider-Man - Arcade, Amadeus Cho, Swarm/Michael Tan
- Uncle Grandpa - Belly Bag, Hot Dog Person, Danny, Eric, Guillermo, Xarna, Octoson, Eddie, Additional Voices
- Xiaolin Chronicles - Raimundo Pedrosa, Panda Bubba, Jack Spicer, Dr. Toho (Kimiko's Father)
- Zevo-3 - Brad
- A Fairly Odd Summer - Foop
- Ace Combat: Assault Horizon - Nomad 62/Player
- Batman: Arkham City - Dr. Adam Hamasaki
- Ben 10: Omniverse 2 - Dr.Psychobos / Insursean Fary Infantry / Way Bad
- Disney Infinity - Additional voices
- DuckTales Remastered - Gizmoduck
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - Additional voices
- Nicktoons MLB - Stimpy
- "Just Announced...". Bauzilla Blog. 2010-04-28. Retrieved 2010-05-08.
- "Eric Bauza - The Laugh Factory 6/19/10".
- Avalanche Software. "Disney Infinity". Scene: Closing credits, 4:52 in, Featuring the Voice Talents of.
- Square Enix. "Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII". Scene: Closing credits, 5 minutes in, Voice Actors, Additional Voices.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Eric Bauza.|