Eric Etebari (born December 5, 1969) is an Iranian-American actor, model and musician. He appeared in Witchblade, 2 Fast 2 Furious and Sorrows Lost.
Early life 
Raised in Hollywood, in an artist community, Etebari's first taste of acting came in seventh grade from the Francis Ford Coppola Magnet school program at Bankcroft Jr. High School. He spent the ensuing years at Santa Monica High School where he excelled in sports; playing football, baseball and basketball. He subsequently landed a volleyball scholarship to San Diego State University. While at the SDSU, he was awarded the Commendation of Honor by the San Diego Fire Department for his valor in saving two women from a burning apartment.
Modeling and acting career 
After college, he had the opportunity to work with Bruce Weber, which launched his modeling career and also landed a Versace advertising campaign. This ad campaign afforded Etebari the opportunity to also work with Richard Avedon. While in Europe he worked with Karl Lagerfeld and Robert Fleischauer; he also worked on his own cologne campaign, “Zino” Cologne for Men by Davidoff. Additionally, he has appeared in a successful series of commercials with Director Michael Bay, including the “Bongo Jean” commercial with Liv Tyler. After attending intense acting workshops for several years, he did several guest spots and independent films before being cast to play Ian Nottingham in the Warner Brothers/TNT movie of the week, Witchblade, which led to two seasons as a series regular.
Witchblade’s continued success, airing throughout Europe and Latin America, still commands a strong fan base and recognition for his enigmatic knight in shining armor and leading man character.
In 2003, Etebari appeared in 2 Fast 2 Furious, racing the classic 1970 Dodge Challenger. He next had a role in the September 2004 release of Cellular, directed by David Ellis, starring Chris Evans and Kim Basinger.
In addition to his acting career, he has put together a band called KNUCKLES, and plans to release an album in 2005. His love of acting and the arts has opened many doors to his creativity. He is currently producing and looking for unique projects that will continue to enhance his stature as a performer. His favorite pastime is running Brando his Rottweiler, playing in the NBA Entertainment Basketball League and competing in fund raising sporting events. He is a strong advocate for helping to raise funds for the Theatre Arts program for Hollygrove Children & Family Services, a Home for Abused Children. (Dragoncon2005 bio)
- The Wood Pusher (early 1990s) Indie/college film as the lead character.
- Jimmy Valentine (early 1990s) Indie/college film as Jimmy Valentine.
- Nice Pants (1999) as "Guy on train".
- The Murder in China Basin (1999).
- Witchblade (2000) (TV film) as Ian Nottingham.
- Witchblade (2001–2002) TV series as Ian Nottingham.
- Triangle Square (2001) as Matt.
- The Honorable (2002) as Junior Lopez.
- 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003) as Darden.
- Skeleton Man (2004) as Lt. York.
- Cellular (2004) as Dmitri.
- Sorrows Lost (2005) as Kasadya.
- Into the Maelstrom (2005) as Weller.
- Polycarp (aka Kinky Killers) (2007) as Marty.
- The Drumb Beats Twice (2008) as Buddy.
- Immortally Yours (2009) as Victor Price.
- Bare Knuckles (2010) as Troy Rogers.
- An Affirmative Act (2010) as John DeMine.
- Casting Call (Short) (2010) as Donnie.
- The Lincoln Lawyer (2011) as Charles Talbot.
- The Great Fight (2011) as Zane Carroll.
- Trust (2011) as Reed Ali.
- Sweetwater (2011) as Max Zaslofsky.
- Liberty (2011) as Roberts.
- The Rogue (2011) as Agent Marino.
Notable TV Guest Appearances 
- Zino by Davidoff - commercial circa 1993.
- Silk Stalkings (1996) playing "Jeff Turner" in episode: "Partners in Crime" (episode # 6.9) 24 November 1996.
- 413 Hope St. (1997) in episode: "Redemption" (episode # 1.4) 16 October 1997.
- Acapulco H.E.A.T. (1998) in episode: "Code Name: Mr. Paradise" (episode # 1.7) 4 November 1998.
- Line of Fire (2003) playing "Jesse Sherwood" in episode: "Mockingbird" (episode # 1.4) 23 December 2003.
- Ford Fusion Commercial 2006
- Amreican Heiress (2007) playing "Fake Carlos" in 41 episodes.
Producing and Directing 
- Sorrows Lost (Short) (2005) as Producer.
- Bare Knuckles (2010) as Producer an Director.
- Hood (Short) (2012) as Producer.
External links