|Born||10 July 1964
|Alma mater||Catholic University of Louvain|
|Occupation||CEO and founder of Artexis Group|
Eric Everard is the CEO and founder of Artexis Group, which consists of three organizations that manage exhibitions and trade shows in different regions: Artexis Belgium, Artexis Nordic and easyFairs.
Everard became the serving President of UFI (Union des Foires Internationales - the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry) at its 77th Congress in Singapore on 12 November 2010, having been selected at the Zagreb congress a year earlier. His term as President ended in November 2011. Everard is also a board member of Fortis Bank.
- Evenementen Industrie 29 November 2012
- Le Soir 21 October 2010
- Mikolajczak, Charlotte (9 May 2009). "3 QUESTIONS À Eric Everard". Lalibre.be. Retrieved 2010-07-06.
- TravelDailyNews 14 November 2008
- Eric Everard Named President of UFI, ExpoWeb 4 November 2010
- Eric Everard elected to UFI Presidential role, Event magazine, 18 November 2009
- Le Soir, 10 January 2013
- Trends-Tendances magazine, 10 January 2013
- RTBF 10 January, 2013
- Canal Z 10 January, 2013
- RTL 10 January 2013