|Born||10 July 1964
|Alma mater||Catholic University of Louvain|
|Occupation||CEO and founder of Artexis Group|
Eric Everard is the CEO and founder of Artexis Group, which consists of four organizations that manage exhibitions and trade shows in different regions: Artexis Belgium, Artexis Nordic, easyFairs and Fairs Consult.
Everard became the serving President of UFI (Union des Foires Internationales - the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry) at its 77th Congress in Singapore on 12 November 2010, having been selected at the Zagreb congress a year earlier. His term as President ended in November 2011. Everard is also a board member of Fortis Bank.
- Evenementen Industrie 29 November 2012
- "Archives - lesoir.be". lesoir.be.
- Mikolajczak, Charlotte (9 May 2009). "3 QUESTIONS À Eric Everard". Lalibre.be. Retrieved 2010-07-06.
- TravelDailyNews 14 November 2008
- "Expoweb.com". expoweb.com.
- "Eric Everard elected to UFI presidential trio". eventmagazine.co.uk.
- "Eric Everard élu Manager francophone de l’année 2012". lesoir.be.
- Trends-Tendances magazine, 10 January 2013
- "Le manager de l'année du 9 janvier 2013, info : RTBF Vidéo". RTBF Vidéos.
- Fabienne Lamot. "Interview du Manager de l’année 09/01/13". Canal Z - powered by: LeVif – Tendances – MoneyTalk.
- RTL 10 January 2013