From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fernie has had a long career in the academic and art worlds, occupying a number of important posts. He was Director of the Courtauld Institute from 1995 to 2003 and was President of the Society of Antiquaries of London from 2004 to 2007.
- An Introduction to the Communar and Pitcaner Rolls of Norwich Cathedral Priory, 1973. (With A.B. Whittingham)
- The Architecture of the Anglo-Saxons, 1983.
- Medieval Architecture and its Intellectual Context, 1990.
- An Architectural History of Norwich Cathedral, 1993.
- Art History and its Methods, 1995.
- The Architecture of Norman England, 2000.
- Debrett's People of Today, 2011. Retrieved 5 November 2011.
- ‘FERNIE, Prof. Eric Campbell’, Who's Who 2011, A & C Black, 2011; online edition, Oxford University Press, Dec 2010. Accessed 5 Nov 2011.
|This biography of a Scottish academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a British historian or genealogist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|