From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eric Kroll has published some collections ("Fetish Girls" and "Beauty Parade"), composed introductions for influential works such as the compiled two-volume "Bizarre" collection and some Taschen folios.
- Bound for glory? Kroll knows his work's explicit, so please don't call it porn San Francisco Chronicle Jesse Hamlin November 24, 2003
- "Fetish by Eric Kroll (review)". SandMUtopia Guardian (24). 1997. p. 32.
- A passion for Taschen Guardian Unlimited Jessica Berens November 4, 2001
Books by Eric Kroll
- "The Transformations of Gwen Volume 2" (2001) ISBN 1-56163-304-6
- "The Works of Eric Stanton", a volume dedicated to the artwork of Eric Stanton
- "The Wonderful World of Bill Ward, King of the Glamour Girls" ISBN 3-8228-1290-0
|This article about an American photographer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This BDSM-related biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|