Eric Watson (politician)
Eric Watson was a Republican member of the Tennessee House of Representatives for the 22nd district, encompassing Cleveland, Meigs County, Polk County, and parts of Bradley County.Eric Watson was elected Sheriff of Bradley County Tennessee in August 2014.
He is a member of the National Rifle Association, Southern Gospel Music Association, and Keep America Beautiful. In 2010, he received the Legislator of the Year by the County Officials Association of Tennessee.
- House of Representatives webpage
- Associated Press, 'Rep. Eric Watson resigns from sheriff's office', on Knoxnews.com, October 4, 2011 
- 'Eric Watson not resigning as Tennessee representative', in Chattanooga Times Free Press, October 5th, 2011 
- Speaker Harwell Appoints Representative Watson To Tennessee Criminal Justice Coordinating Council, The Chattanoogan, November 3, 2011 
- 'Eric Watson named Legislator of the Year', in Cleveland Daily Banner, 
|This Tennessee politician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|