Erica Groshen is the Commissioner of Labor Statistics and head of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the independent, principal fact-finding agency for the U.S. government in the broad field of labor economics and statistics. Previously, Dr Groshen served as a vice president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
|Commissioner of Labor Statistics
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
January 29, 2013
|Preceded by||John M. Galvin (Acting)|
|Preceded by||Keith Hall|
|Alma mater||University of Wisconsin-Madison (B.A.)
Harvard University (Ph.D.)
- "Erica L. Groshen, Commissioner". Bureau of Labor Statistics. Retrieved 2012-03-13.
- Erica Groshen at Federal Reserve Bank of New York site
- Presidential Nominations, 112th Congress (2011 - 2012), PN1404-112, Library of Congress, thomas.loc.gov
- Senate Confirms Erica Groshen to Head Bureau of Labor Statistics, by Jeffrey Sparshott at Wall Street Journal blog
- On the Senate Floor, Wednesday, January 2, 2013 at Senate.gov