Erich Joachimsthaler is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Vivaldi Partners Group, a global strategy, innovation, and marketing firm with headquarters in New York City. He is the author of more than sixty articles on strategy, branding, and marketing in academic and business journals. He was born on December 28, 1956 in Ettlingen, Germany.
Joachimsthaler was an academic at the University of Southern California, and after finishing his post-doctoral fellowship at Harvard Business School, he joined IESE Business School in Barcelona and later the University of Virginia, Darden School of Business. Joachimsthaler continues to teach executive classes and currently lives in New York City with his wife and three children.
His major publications are:
- Hidden in Plain Sight: How to Find and Execute Your Company's Next Big Growth Strategy (Harvard Business School Press 2007) ISBN 978-1-4221-0165-0
- Brand Leadership, The Next Level of Brand Revolution (co-written with David Aaker) (Free Press 2000) ISBN 978-0-684-83924-5
- "The Brand Relationship Spectrum: The Key to the Brand Architecture Challenge" (co-written with David Aaker) (California Management Review 2000)
- "The Lure of Global Branding" (co-written with David Aaker) (Harvard Business School Review, 1999)
- "Building Brands Without Mass Media" (co-written with David Aaker)(Harvard Business School Review, 1997)
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|