2 August 1910|
|Died||3 February 1945
|Years of service||1941–45|
|Unit||15th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Latvian)|
|Battles/wars||World War II|
|Awards||Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross
Iron Cross I Class
Iron Cross II Class
German Cross in Gold
Erich Wulff (2 August 1910 — 3 February 1945) was a Sturmbannführer (Major) in the Waffen-SS during World War II, who was awarded the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross, which was awarded to recognize extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership by Nazi Germany during World War II.
Erich Wulff was born on the 2 August 1910 in Schönkirchen in Holstein. During World War II he volunteered to join the Waffen SS and was posted to the 15th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Latvian). He was killed in Action on the 3 February 1945, during the breakout attempt from encirclement near Flederborn on the Eastern Front. He was awarded a posthumous Knight's Cross in May 1945.
- Fellgiebel, Walther-Peer (2000). Die Träger des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939–1945 – Die Inhaber der höchsten Auszeichnung des Zweiten Weltkrieges aller Wehrmachtteile [The Bearers of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross 1939–1945 — The Owners of the Highest Award of the Second World War of all Wehrmacht Branches] (in German). Friedberg, Germany: Podzun-Pallas. ISBN 978-3-7909-0284-6.
- Mitcham, Jr.Samuel (2007). Retreat to the Reich. Stackpole books. ISBN 0-8117-3384-X.
- Henschler Henri & Fay Will (2003). Armor Battles of the Waffen-SS. 1943-45 Stackpole Books. ISBN 0-8117-2905-2.
- Huß, Jürgen; Viohl, Armin (2003). Die Ritterkreuzträger des Eisernen Kreuzes der preußischen Provinz Schleswig-Holstein und der Freien und Hansestadt Lübeck 1939–1945 [The Knight's Cross Bearers the Prussian Province of Schleswig-Holstein and the Free and Hanseatic City of Lübeck 1939–1945] (in German). Zweibrücken, Germany: VDM Heinz Nickel. ISBN 978-3-925480-79-9.
- Mitcham, Samuel (2007). The German Defeat in the East, 1944-45. Stackpole Books, 2007. ISBN 0-8117-3371-8
|This biographical article related to the military of Germany is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|