Erick van Egeraat (born 27 April 1956, Amsterdam is a Dutch architect. He is based in Rotterdam but particularly active in Germany and Russia.
From 1983 till 1995 he was part of the architecture bureau Mecanoo, together with Francine Houben and other architects. His office EEA (Erik van Egeraat Associates) went bankrupt in 2010 and it is now reborn under the name Designed by Erik van Egeraat (dbEVE).
"The Rock" office tower, Zuidas, Amsterdam
- experimental housing project at the International Garden Show in Stuttgart in 1993
- designs for the rebuilding of the University of Leipzig campus (including the Augustusplatz), due for completion in 2009
- Federation Island, Sochi
- Designs for towers in Yakimanka District, Moscow (rejected)
- Natuurhistorisch Museum, Rotterdam
- The new Dynamo Stadium (Moscow)
- Sberbank University Moscow
- Milanofiori Masterplan Milan, Italy
- Lyon Confluence residential project, France
- Netherlands Embassy and ambassadors residence, Warsaw, Poland
- Drents Museum Extension Assen, the Netherlands
- ING Headquarters Budapest Hungary
- Erick van Egeraat Tower, Zuid-As Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- This article incorporates information from the equivalent article on the Dutch Wikipedia.