Erik Mona (born April 1974) is an American game designer.
Erik Mona served as the editor-in-chief of Dragon magazine since 2004 and Dungeon magazine from 2004 to 2006; at the time, both magazines were published by Paizo Publishing, until the license through Wizards of the Coast expired in September 2007. He has edited, authored, and co-authored several products for the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game, including the Living Greyhawk Gazetteer, Faiths and Pantheons, Fiendish Codex I: Hordes of the Abyss, Expedition to the Ruins of Greyhawk (a "solid hit")), Pathfinder Chronicles Campaign Setting, and Armies of the Abyss. Mona was also the editor of the Oerth Journal, an online publication devoted to the World of Greyhawk campaign setting, from issues 3-7.
- "Paizo Publishing Appoints Erik Mona Editor-In-Chief Of Dragon & Dungeon Magazine". Gamingreport.com.
- Bradford C. Walker (2002-08-05). "Living Greyhawk Gazetteer (Capsule review)". RPGnet. Retrieved 2008-11-22.
- Jeff Klingbeil (2002-11-29). "Faiths and Pantheons (Capsule review)". RPGnet. Retrieved 2008-11-22.
- Christopher W. Richeson (2006-08-25). "Fiendish Codex I: Hordes of the Abyss (Capsule review)". RPGnet. Retrieved 2008-11-22.
- "RPGamer review". Retrieved 2008-11-20.
- "Writing Credits". Pen & Paper RPG Database.
- "Goodreads: Erik Mona". Retrieved 2008-11-20.
- Alan D. Kohler (2002-05-05). "Armies of the Abyss (Capsule review)". RPGnet. Retrieved 2008-11-22.
- Various pages accessible from RPGnet RPG Game Index: The Oerth Journal Magazine Cover Listing. Retrieved November 20, 2008.
- "Erik Mona Promoted to Publisher of Paizo Publishing". Paizo.com.
|This biographical article relating to a role-playing game designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a print editor of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|