||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2009)|
|Born||Erin Taylor Foster
August 23, 1982
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Erin Taylor Foster (born 23 August 1982 in Los Angeles, California), the daughter of record producer David Foster and former model Rebecca Dyer, and the sister of actress Sara Foster. She is an American comedy writer and performer.
Foster was a writer on the NBC sitcom The New Normal. With her sister Sara Foster, she created the TV series Barely Famous on VH1. It is a (fictional) mockumentary satire of reality TV, beginning broadcast in March 2015.
- Barely Famous (2015) - Herself
- Candidly Nicole (2014) - Herself/Nicole's friend
- Still Waiting... (2009) - Kristy
- Castle (TV series) (2009) - Skye Blue
- He's Such a Girl (2007) - Tara Peters
- The O.C. (TV, 2005&2006) - Heather
- The Darkroom (2006) - Kimberly
- House (TV, 2005) - Dr. Petra Gilmar/Second Applicant
- American Dreams (TV, 2005) - Sky
- Gilmore Girls - Cheryl
- Cellular (2004) .... Surf Girl
- Reno 911! (TV, 2004) - Garcia's Hooker
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (TV, 2004) - Crackhead Girl
- Judging Amy (TV, 2002) - Gerry
- Roswell (TV, 2002) - Susie
- Johnson, Zach (March 27, 2012). "Samantha Ronson Splits With Erin Foster After 9 Months". Us Weekly. Retrieved May 4, 2015.
- California Births, 1905-1995
- Amatangelo, Amy (March 16, 2015). "'Barely Famous': TV Review". Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved April 1, 2015.