Heatherton at the Custo Barcelona Spring 2009 collection, September 11, 2008
|Born||Erin Heather Bubley
March 4, 1989 
Skokie, Illinois, United States
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Dress size||4 US/34 EU|
|Shoe size||9 US/40 EU|
Erin Heatherton (born Erin Heather Bubley; March 4, 1989) is an American fashion model.
Heatherton was born and raised in Skokie, Illinois, the daughter of Laura (née Stein) and Mark Bubley. Her family is Jewish, and she attended Solomon Schechter Day School, a Jewish day school, as well as Niles North High School.
Heatherton was discovered vacationing on South Beach, Miami, and eventually signed with the Marilyn Agency. She launched her career in New York City, walking for Diane von Fürstenberg, and has since modeled for Shiatzy Chen, Oscar de la Renta, Tommy Hilfiger and others. She has appeared on the cover of D, Grazia, Velvet, and Muse.
Heatherton is featured on the Victoria's Secret website and is currently a Victoria's Secret Angel. She walked in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Heatherton was a featured model in the 2010 Victoria's Secret SWIM catalog, as well as the "Body by Victoria" campaign.
- Erin Heatherton at the Fashion Model Directory
- "From sneakers to 6-inch heels" October 22, 2006, Chicago Tribune
- "Skokie native Erin Heatherton modeling for Victoria’s Secret" Sun Times
- Profile at Models.com
- Profile at NY Magazine
- Go Behind the Scenes of the Victoria's Secret Swim Catalog! ETonline.com.
- Local Model Works it for Victoria's Secret. NBCChicago.com.
- Curiel, Rose (January 30, 2013). "Erin Heatherton Stuns as New Face of XOXO". E! Online.
- "Angelic in white: Victoria's Secret models Adriana Lima and Erin Heatherton parade their slim pins in heavenly minidresses" 29 February 2012, Daily Mail
- Ravitz, Justin (2 November 2012). "Leonardo DiCaprio, Erin Heatherton Break Up". Us Weekly. Retrieved 3 November 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Erin Heatherton|