Erith station serves Erith in the London Borough of Bexley, southeast London.
The station stands between Belvedere and Slade Green on the North Kent line. Trains run from the station westbound generally to Charing Cross via London Bridge and eastbound to Dartford or to Central London via the Dartford loop and Sidcup.
The station buildings date from the opening of the line in 1849.
The typical off-peak service from the station is:
Onward transport links
The following buses stop very near to Erith station:
- 99 to Upper Belvedere, Plumstead and Woolwich.
- 89 to Slade Green and Bexleyheath
- 229 to Belvedere, Abbey Wood and Thamesmead.
- 229 to Northumberland Heath, Bexleyheath, Bexley and Sidcup.
- 428 to Slade Green, Crayford, Dartford and Bluewater Shopping Centre.
- 469 to Belvedere, Abbey Wood, Plumstead, Woolwich and Woolwich Common.
- B12 to Northumberland Heath, Bexleyheath, Bexley and Joydens Wood