From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ermine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ermine has several uses:
- A common name for the stoat (Mustela erminea), more especially in its white winter coat
- "Ermine marks" are dark patches of color on the white limb of a horse, just above the level of the hoof
- Ermine moth, a family of moths
- Ermine, a northern suburb of Lincoln, England
- Ermine Street, a Roman Road running from London to Lincoln and York
- Ermine, Kentucky, a town in the U.S. state of Kentucky
- Ermine (band), a Canadian progressive rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ermine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.