From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ermine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ermine may also refer to:
- Ermine (heraldry), the white winter fur and black tail end of the stoat, which is historically worn by and associated with royalty and high officials
- "Ermine marks" are dark patches of color on the white limb of a horse, just above the level of the hoof
- Ermine moth, a family of moths
- Ermine, a northern suburb of Lincoln, England
- Ermine Street, a Roman Road running from London to Lincoln and York
- Ermine, Kentucky, a town in the U.S. state of Kentucky
- Ermine (band), a Canadian progressive rock band
- Ermine (organisation), British education management organisation owning Pimley School, Pakistan
- Erminie, a 19th Century comic opera
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ermine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.