Ernest Jones (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ernest Jones (1879–1958) was a Welsh neurologist, psychoanalyst and Sigmund Freud’s official biographer.
Ernest Jones may also refer to:
- Ernest Charles Jones (1819–1869), English poet, novelist, and Chartist
- Ernest T. Jones (born c. 1975), head football coach at Alcorn State University
- Ernest Jones (defensive lineman) (born 1971), American football player
- Ernest Jones (golfer) (1887–1965), English professional golfer
- Ernest Jones (rugby league), rugby league footballer of the 1910s and '20s for Great Britain, England, and Rochdale Hornets
- Ernest Jones (trade unionist) (1895–1973), English coal miner
- Ernest Lester Jones (1876–1929), hydrographic and geodetic engineer
- Ernest LaRue Jones (1882–1955), aviation pioneer, see Early Birds of Aviation
- Ernest Jones (retailer), a national jewellery retailer in the United Kingdom, owned by Signet Group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.