Ernesto Gómez Cruz
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013)|
|Ernesto Gómez Cruz|
7 November 1933 |
Ernesto Gómez Cruz (born 7 November 1933) is a prolific Mexican actor with more than 154 films.
He has been nominated several times for the Ariel Award. These include his acting in El Infierno (2010), El crimen del Padre Amaro (2002), El imperio de la fortuna by Arturo Ripstein (1987), La víspera de Alejandro Pelayo (1983), Cadena perpetua by Ripstein (1979), La venida del Rey Olmos by Julián Pastor (1975), and Rosa by José Estrada (1969).
- Reed: Insurgent Mexico (1973)
- The Recourse to the Method (1978)
- Guerilla from the North (1983)
- Life Is Most Important (1987)
- Midaq Alley (1995)
- Ernesto Gómez Cruz at the Internet Movie Database.
- Mexican Academy of Cinematographic Arts and Sciences profile (Spanish).
|This article about a Mexican actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|