The son of stage actor Ernst Pitt show received an education in business and traded with dental needs articles. He then chose his father's profession and had his first engagement end of 1905 in Koblenz.
In 1910 he appeared in New York in 1911 , he was a stage actor in Berlin. A year later, he took roles in the still low estimated cinematography. Pitt Look embodied elegant lovers and was, among other partners of Hanni White and Henny Porten.
In the 20s his film roles were small, then he received barely tasks. He now mostly played at the Theater am Kurfürstendamm, on the comedy and at the grandstand. In the 40 years he lived in poverty and had to rely on the support of Goebbels Foundation "artist you" .
- Vengeance Is Mine (1916)
- The Picture of Dorian Gray (1917)
- The Story of Dida Ibsen (1918)
- The Woman in the Dolphin (1920)
- Cocain (1921)
- Lola Montez, the King's Dancer (1922)
- Lucrezia Borgia (1922)
- Die fünf Frankfurter (1922)
- Die Heimatlosen (1923)
- Victoria and Her Hussar (1931)
- Johann Strauss (1931)
- Germany, Year Zero (1948)
- Bondanella, Peter E. The Films of Roberto Rossellini. Cambridge University Press, 1993.
- Gottlieb, Sidney. Roberto Rossellini's Rome Open City. Cambridge University Press, 2004.
|This article about a German film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|