||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (January 2013)|
|Type||Public Limited Company|
|Traded as||NYSE: EROS|
|Founded||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (1973)|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Eros International is an Indian motion picture production and distribution company, based in Mumbai. The company was founded by Arjan Lulla in 1973. It is a leading global company in the Indian film entertainment industry. Eros co-produces, acquires and distributes Indian language films in multiple formats worldwide, including theatrical, television syndication and digital platforms. 
The group distribution network includes over 50 countries, with offices in India, UK, USA, Dubai, Australia, Fiji and the Isle of Man. Eros has over 1,900 films in its library, plus an additional 700 films for which the group hold digital rights only.
In 2006, Eros International Plc, the holding company of the Eros Group, became the first Indian media company to list on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) of the London Stock Exchange.
Board of Directors
- Arjan Lulla: Honorary Life President
- Kishore Lulla: Executive Chairman
- Vijay Ahuja: Director and Executive Vice Chairman
- Sunil Lulla: Director and Executive Vice Chairman and Managing Director of Eros India
- Jyoti Deshpande: Group Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director
- Naresh Chandra: Independent Director
- Dilip Thakkar: Independent Director
- Michael J. Kirkwood: Independent Director
- Purushottam Choudhary: Independent Director
Senior management team
- Ken Naz: President of Americas Operations
- Pranab Kapadia: President of United Kingdom, Europe and Africa Operations
- Surender Sadhwani: President of Middle East Operations
- Rishika Lulla: CEO Eros Digital
- Andrew Heffernan: Chief Financial Officer
- Sean Hanafin: Chief Corporate & Strategy Officer
- Prerna Singh: Chief Marketing Officer(India)
Films produced and distributed by Eros
Following are the list of notable films produced/distributed by Eros.
- "Media History of Eros International". Economic times of India.