Erotic Heritage Museum
The Erotic Heritage Museum (EHM) is a 24,000 square feet (2,200 m2) area with 17,000 square feet (1,600 m2) dedicated to displays on the history of erotica and is located at 3275 Industrial Road in Paradise, Nevada. The grand patron of the Museum is Harry Mohney, founder of Déjà Vu.  The museum opened on August 2, 2008. The museum ceased operations February 19, 2014. However, it reopened on June 7, 2014 as Harry Mohney's Erotica Museum.
The Museum is dedicated to the preservation of great erotic heritage that is typically undervalued, yet is of tremendous importance. The Harry Mohney Erotic Museum is owned and managed by Harry Mohney Erotic Museum LCC, a Nevada corporation, and is under the direction of President/Executive Director Victoria Hartmann Ph.D., M.P.H.
The Harry Mohney Erotic Museum's sole purpose to perform educational, scientific and literary functions relating to sexual, emotional, mental and physical health. Historical and contemporary erotic materials donated to the Harry Mohney Erotic Museum may be sold by the artist or collection holder, or made available on loan from individual artists for viewing in accordance with federal law.
The museum seeks to bridge the gap between that which is commercial and often misidentified as pornographic, with that which is aesthetic, often identified as folk, pop, and fine art. In keeping with the legacy of the American sexual revolution, the museum is dedicated to the belief that sexual pleasure and fun are natural aspects of the human experience, that such pleasure should be made available to all, and that our individual sexuality belongs to each of us.
The Erotic Heritage Museum features the following displays on the first floor:
- Instruments from different cultures
- Academic reviews of Human Sexuality Studies
- Erotically themed photographs, sketches, paintings
- Wall of Shame: articles about political, religious or celebrity personalities connected to scandals
- Jay Losofsky Scuplutures
- The Chicken Ranch Exhibit
- The Auto-Erotic Chair
- The Star Wars Exhibit
- The Revolutionaries of Sex Exhibit
- The Fithian Collection
- Historic artifacts
- Porcelain figurines
- Porn star replicas
The second floor is mainly devoted to erotic art, some of it available for sale. The presented pieces range from classic to abstract and include paintings, sketches, watercolors, porcelain figurines, sculptures, and carved wood objects. 
- Keene, Jarret (2008-08-04). "Erotic Heritage Museum". Las Vegas City Life. Retrieved 2008-08-06.
- "Welcome". Erotic Heritage Museum. Retrieved 2008-08-06.
- Elfman, Doug (2008-08-04). "Erotic Heritage Museum opens with wild party". Las Vegas Review-Journal. Retrieved 2008-08-06.
- Wesley Juhl (June 7, 2014). "After melodramatic closing, erotic museum set to reopen Saturday". Las Vegas Review-Journal. Retrieved June 9, 2014.