From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eru may refer to:
- Eru (singer), a K-Pop singer and son of trot Korean singer Tae Jin Ah.
- Eru Ilúvatar, the Elvish name for God in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium
- Eru (vegetable), a tropical African vine and vegetable (see Wikispecies:Gnetum africanum or Wikispecies:Gnetum buchholzianum)
- Syd Eru, a rugby player of New Zealand
- Eru, a location the The Lone Wolf series
- eru is the Indo-European copula in Old Norse
- Eru (university), an Egyptian university located in Badr city.
- Eru (Shugo Chara!), an alternative rominziation of El, a character from the manga series Shugo Chara! by Peach-Pit
- L (Death Note), as a romanization
- Eru, Estonia, village in Vihula Parish, Lääne-Viru County, Estonia
- Eru en?
ERU may refer to:
- Eastern Rugby Union; see also Eastern Pennsylvania Rugby Union
- Emergency Response Unit (disambiguation), specialist teams at various organizations
- Emission Reduction Unit, a credit giver under Joint Implementation equivalent to one tonne of CO2 reduction
- Equilibrium rate of unemployment in macroeconomic theory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.