From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eru may refer to:
- eru, the Indo-European copula in Old Norse
- Eru (singer), a K-Pop singer and son of trot Korean singer Tae Jin Ah.
- Eru (vegetable), a tropical African vine and vegetable (see Wikispecies:Gnetum africanum or Wikispecies:Gnetum buchholzianum)
- Eru, Estonia, village in Vihula Parish, Lääne-Viru County, Estonia
- Syd Eru, a rugby player of New Zealand
- Eru (Shugo Chara!), an alternative rominziation of El, a character from the manga series Shugo Chara! by Peach-Pit
- Eru Ilúvatar, the Elvish name for God in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium
ERU may refer to:
- Egyptian Russian University, an Egyptian university located in Badr city
- Emergency Response Unit, specialist teams at various organizations
- Emission Reduction Unit, a credit giver under Joint Implementation equivalent to one tonne of CO2 reduction
- Equilibrium rate of unemployment in macroeconomic theory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eru.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.