From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eruption can refer to:
- Types of volcanic eruptions
- Tooth eruption, the emergence of teeth through the gum
- Eruption (band), a British disco/R&B band in the 1970s and 1980s
- Eruption (German band), a short lived German experimental band
- Eruption (album), by the German krautrock band Kluster
- "Eruption" (Focus instrumental), a 23-minute piece by Focus from their 1971 album Focus II, aka Moving Waves.
- "Eruption" (instrumental), from Van Halen's first album.
- Eruption (album) Mountain Live (2000 & 2004) live in NYC & Europe.
- Eric Tai, Filipino actor, model and rugby union player who goes by the screen name, Eruption, in It's Showtime.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eruption.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.