From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Erxleben may refer to:
- Erxleben, Stendal, a municipality in the district of Stendal in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Erxleben, Börde, a municipality in the district of Börde in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Dorothea Erxleben, (1715–1762), the first female medical doctor in Germany
- Heather Erxleben, (b. 1966), former Canadian Forces soldier who was the first female to graduate from a Regular Force infantry trades training course
- Johann Christian Polycarp Erxleben (1744–1777), German naturalist and professor of physics and veterinary medicine
- Michael Erxleben, German violinist, conductor and music professor
- Russell Erxleben (b. 1957), former American football player and currency investor convicted of securities fraud in 1999
- A meteorite fall that occurred on 15 Apr 1812 near Erxleben, Saxony-Anhalt
- A crater on the planet Venus, named after Dorothea Erxleben (see List of craters on Venus)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.