From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eryx may refer to:
- Eryx (Sicily), an ancient city in Sicily, Italy, as well as the mountain upon which it stood, located at modern Erice
- Eryx, a mythological king of the Sicilian city of Eryx, and boxer killed by Heracles
- ERYX, an anti-tank missile
- Eryx (genus), a genus of snake
- "In the Walls of Eryx", a short story by H. P. Lovecraft & K. J. Sterling
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eryx.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.