|Province of Turkey|
Location of Erzincan Province in Turkey
|• Total||11,974 km2 (4,623 sq mi)|
|• Density||19/km2 (49/sq mi)|
Erzincan Province (Turkish: Erzincan ili is a province in the eastern region of Anatolia, Turkey, and home to Erzincan, a city which was destroyed and rebuilt after an earthquake of magnitude 7.9 on December 27, 1939. The population is 224,949 as of 2010.
Erzincan is traversed by the northeasterly line of equal latitude and longitude.
Erzincan province is divided into 9 districts (capital district in bold):
- Turkish Statistical Institute, MS Excel document – Population of province/district centers and towns/villages and population growth rate by provinces
- Rosie Ayliffe, Marc Dubin, John Gawthrop, Terry Richardson, Turkey, 1136 pp., Rough Guides, 2003, ISBN 1-84353-071-6, ISBN 978-1-84353-071-8 (see p.1016)
- Statistical Institute
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Erzincan Province.|
- (Turkish) Erzincan governor's official website
- (Turkish) Erzincan municipality's official website
- (English) Erzincan weather forecast information
|This geographical article about a location in Erzincan Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|