From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Erzya could refer to:
- Erzya language, a Uralic language spoken in Russia
- Erzya Oblasts, the areas of Russian in which Erzya is spoken
- Erzya literature, literature written in the Erzya language
- the Erzya people, a subgroup of the indigenous Mordvins of Russia
- Stepan Erzia, a Mordvin sculptor who lived in Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.