From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up escapade in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Escapade may refer to:
- Escapade (programming language), a database language
- HMS Escapade (H17), a Royal Navy destroyer that served in World War II
- "Escapade" (song), by Janet Jackson
- Escapade (album), a solo effort by Split Enz's Tim Finn
- Escapade (band)
- Escapade (1935 film), starring William Powell and Luise Rainer
- Escapade (1955 film), featuring John Mills
- Escapade (1957 film), with Louis Jourdan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Escapade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.