Escape Velocity (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Escape velocity (disambiguation))
Escape velocity is the minimum speed an object without propulsion needs to have to move away indefinitely from the source of the gravity field.
Escape velocity may also refer to:
- Escape Velocity (Doctor Who), a Doctor Who novel
- Escape Velocity (novel), a novel written by Christopher Stasheff in his Gramarye series
- Escape Velocity: Cyberculture at the End of the Century, a nonfiction book on cyberpunk by Mark Dery
- Escape Velocity (video game)
- Escape Velocity Override, its sequel
- Escape Velocity Nova, the most recent title in the Escape Velocity franchise, along with an expandable card-driven board game based on it
- Escape Velocity (Downtempo band), the Ambient project of Tilemachos Vlachos and Dimitris Theodoropoulos.
- Escape Velocity (Battlestar Galactica), an episode of the TV show Battlestar Galactica
- Escape Velocity (Cycling Team), A Vancouver based bicycle racing team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.