From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Escapist may refer to:
- Escapism, the concept of entertainment as a mental diversion from reality
- The Escapist (website), an online games advocacy magazine
- The Escapist (magazine), an online games culture magazine
- The Escapist (character), a comic book character
- "Escapist", a song by Nightwish on their album Dark Passion Play
- Escapist fiction
- The Escapist (1983 film), starring escape artist Bill Shirk
- The Escapist (2002 film), directed by Gillies MacKinnon
- The Escapist (2008 film), directed by Rupert Wyatt
- "The Escapist", hidden track on Coldplay's 2008 album Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends
- "The Escapist", a single from The Streets' 2008 album Everything Is Borrowed
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Escapist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.