From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up escort in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Escort may refer to:
- Police escort, a feature offered by law enforcement agencies to assist in transporting individuals
- Safety escort service, a service provided on and around many college and university campuses to help ensure the safety of students and staff
- Escort aircraft carrier, a small aircraft carrier used in World War II
- Escort destroyer, A warship assigned to protect merchant ships in time of war.
- Escort fighter, a World War II concept for a fighter aircraft designed to escort bombers
- Escort vehicle, a vehicle that escorts oversize trucks or large vehicle convoys on highways
- The Escort, a 1993 Italian film.
- "Escort" (The Sea and Cake song), a song by The Sea and Cake
- Escort (Brooklyn band), a disco band from Brooklyn, NY
- The Escorts (Iowa band), a rock & roll band from Iowa
- The Escorts (Liverpool band), a Merseybeat group
Person or occupation
- Escort agency, a company that provides customers with companions.
- Escort (call girl or male prostitute), a sex worker who does not display their profession to the general public
A type of procession, an organized body of people advancing in a formal or ceremonial manner :
- cavalcade, a procession on horseback, or a mass trail ride by a company of riders
- motorcade, a procession of vehicles.
- Escort (magazine), a British men's adult magazine.
Ford motor vehicle
- Escorts group, an Indian engineering conglomerate manufacturing tractors and auto components.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.