From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eshkol can refer to:
- Levi Eshkol, an Israeli Prime Minister
- Ramat Eshkol, a Jerusalem neighbourhood
- Eshkol Regional Council, a locality in southern Israel
- Eshkol Academy, a former Jewish school in the United States
- Eshkol Nevo, an Israeli author and grandson of the politician
- Eshkol Power Station, a natural gas plant in Israel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.