Bianco at the 2014 Florida Supercon.
25 May 1982
St Albans, Hertfordshire, England
|Occupation||Actress, model, DJ|
Esmé Bianco was born in St Albans, Hertfordshire, England. She moved to London at age 18 to study for a degree in Drama and Theatre Arts at Goldsmiths College. Once in London, Bianco started to pursue a career in modeling, posing for lingerie label Agent Provocateur in their 2003 campaign, and going on to record vocals for two tracks on their album Peep Show. While attending university, Bianco started performing in neo-burlesque and cabaret shows, and has performed in them across the globe. Her signature show was "White Wedding", in which she burst out of a giant wedding cake.
Feature films parts include Burlesque Fairytales, in which she played "Mother" in one of the tales. She also appeared in Chemical Wedding, The Big I Am, and Dead Man Running. In October 2009, it was announced that Bianco would appear as the character Ros in the HBO series Game of Thrones.
- Dolls (2006) as Mouche
- Chemical Wedding (2008) as Mavis
- Any Human Heart (2010) as Betty
- The Big I Am (2010) as Madame Dupoint
- Eric & Ernie (2011) as Lola
- Game of Thrones (2011–13) as Ros
- Skin Two, Issue 43, Spring 2003
- Daily Mirror, November 25, 2003
- Liverpool Echo, December 17, 2003
- Forum, Vol 38 No 11, 2004
- The Times, Style supplement, April 27, 2006
- Marmalade, No 68
|This English biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|