From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Esperanto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Esperanto is an international auxiliary language.
Esperanto may also refer to:
- Esperanto (band), a 1970s progressive rock band
- 1421 Esperanto, a main-belt asteroid
- Esperanto Island
- Esperanto (Freundeskreis album), an album by Freundeskreis, or its title song
- "Esperanto", a song by Shawn Lane from Powers of Ten
- "Esperanto", a song in the video game Mega Man Zero 4
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.