From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up esplanade in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Esplanade commonly refers to a raised walkway. It may also refer to one of the following.
Walks and Parks
- Esplanade Park, a park in the central district of Singapore
- The Esplanade thoroughfare near the waterfront in the City of North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- The Charles River Esplanade in Boston, Massachusetts
Venues and Complexes
- The Esplanade, or Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay, a performance arts venue in Singapore.
- Esplanade (Algonquin) refers to a mixed-use shopping, dining, living, and office complex in Algonquin, Illinois
- Esplanade Shopping Complex on Ratchadaphisek road, Bangkok, Thailand.
- The Esplanade Mall near New Orleans, Louisiana
Buildings and Stations
- Esplanade MRT Station along the Stage 1 of the Circle Line in Singapore
- Esplanade railway station in Perth, Western Australia.
- Esplanade Busport in Perth, Western Australia.
- The Regent Esplanade, a luxury hotel in Zagreb, Croatia
- Esplanade, Kolkata - Neighbourhood in central Kolkata, India
- Esplanade Sandstone, which forms an esplanade, a geologic unit in Grand Canyon, and Arizona, Southwestern United States
 See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.