From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up esprit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Esprit or ESPRIT may refer to:
- Esprit (name), a name and persons with it
- Esprit (magazine), a periodical
- Lotus Esprit, a car
- Esprit Holdings, a clothing manufacturer
- Enthusiasm, intense interest
- European Strategic Program on Research in Information Technology, a cooperative government program
- Estimation of signal parameters via rotational invariance techniques, a signal processing method
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.