From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up espy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Espy may refer to:
- Cecil Espy (born 1963), American baseball player
- Duane Espy, American baseball figure
- James Pollard Espy (1785–1860), American meteorologist.
- Mike Espy (born 1953), American politician
- William Gray Espy (born 1948), American actor
- Willard R. Espy (1910–1999), American writer
- M. Watt Espy and John Ortiz Smylka compiled a list of some 14634 executions under American jurisdiction (early 17th century in most states).
- Espy, Pennsylvania, a census-designated place in Columbia County, Pennsylvania, United States
- "Espy", the Esplanade Hotel in St. Kilda, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- ESPY Awards, an annual awards ceremony by ESPN
- Espy Sans, a font created by Apple Computer
- ESPY (film), a Japanese film adaptation of Sakyo Komatsu's novel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Espy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.