Esquire Magazine (UK edition) is a monthly magazine for men owned by the National Magazine Company, a subsidiary of the US-based Hearst Corporation. The first edition was published Spring/Summer 1991.
The magazine features articles on luxe design and culture, food, business and technology, style, music and books. It is pitched at a similarly upscale audience to GQ, attempting to offer a more adult read than lad mags like Maxim and FHM.
Each month, Esquire Magazine features famous celebrities on its cover: recent cover girls have included Katy Perry and Rachel Weisz; and male celebrities from Jeff Bridges and Jake Gyllenhaal to Dizzee Rascal have appeared on the cover. The first cover star was Brigitte Bardot.
The current editor is Alex Bilmes.
- 2011 – present: Alex Bilmes
- August 2007 – September 2010: Jeremy Langmead
- May 2003 – August 2007: Simon Tiffin
- March 1997 – March 2003: Peter Howarth
- February 1992 – January 1997: Rosie Boycott
- October 1990 – January 1992: Alex Finer
External links