From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Esquire in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Esquire is a title used to denote that a man (among lawyers in the United States, a man or a woman) has a certain social status
Esquire may also refer to:
- Esquire (album), debut album of Esquire (band)
- Esquire (band), an English progressive and symphonic rock band
- Esquire (magazine), men's magazine
- Esquire Records, record label
- Fender Esquire, electric guitar
- The Esquires, an American R&B group
- The feudal title of Squire
- Esquires, a coffee house chain in Canada, Britain & Ireland, and New Zealand
- In heraldry, another word for a single gyron
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.