|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Esselte.|
Esselte Corporation is privately held company headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA. It is a holding company, specializing in office products. It owns several companies, including Pendaflex, Leitz, Oxford, Xyron, Rapid, and an operating company also called Esselte.
The name Esselte is derived from the original thirteen graphics companies in Sweden that joined together in 1913 to form SLT (Sveriges Litografiska Tryckerier), later renamed Esselte (reflecting the pronunciation of the abbreviation).
- In 1978 Esselte acquired the DYMO Corporation.
- On July 1, 2004, Esselte bought out Duo-Tang.
- In November 2005, Esselte sold Dymo to Newell Rubbermaid, for $730 million USD
- In December 2005, Gary J. Brooks was named President and CEO of Esselte
- In March 2010, Esselte acquired Isaberg Rapid AB, Sweden, one of the world's leading companies in stapling.
- In July 2010, Esselte acquired Ampad, manufacturer of branded and private label office and stationery products.
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|