From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Essequibo is a loosely defined region of Guyana. It may also refer to:
- Essequibo Alliance, a non-government organisation in Guyana
- Essequibo (colony), a former Dutch colony in what is now Guyana
- Essequibo cricket team, a former first-class cricket team in Guyana
- Essequibo Islands-West Demerara, a region of Guyana
- Essequibo River, the largest river in Guyana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Essequibo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.