From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up estate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Estate may refer to:
- Estate (law), a term in common law for a person's property, entitlements and obligations.
- Estates of the realm, a broad social category in the histories of certain countries.
- Estate (land), the grounds and tenancies (such as farms, housing, woodland, parkland) associated with a very large property.
- Estate, a brand of major appliances, first from RCA, afterwards from Whirlpool Corporation.
- Estate car, passenger car with a full-size back cargo compartment, a station wagon.
- Estate (song), a 1960 Italian song and jazz standard.
- Estate (album), a jazz piano album by Michel Petrucciani.
- Estate, Information Technology term for a set of computers and other technology infrastructure, generally the total set owned by a corporation, as in "Estate Management." See ITIL and other standards.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.