From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up estate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Estate or The Estate may refer to:
- Estate (law), a term in common law for a person's property, entitlements and obligations.
- Estates of the realm, a broad social category in the histories of certain countries.
- Estate (land), the grounds and tenancies (such as farms, housing, woodland, parkland) associated with a very large property.
Automobiles and technology
- Estate View, Real Estate & Builders.
- Estate car, passenger car with a full-size back cargo compartment, a station wagon.
- Estate, a brand of major appliances, first from RCA, afterwards from Whirlpool Corporation.
- Estate, Information Technology term for a set of computers and other technology infrastructure, generally the total set owned by a corporation, as in "Estate Management." See ITIL and other standards.
- Estate View (Real Estate & Builders)
- The Estate (Isaac Bashevis Singer novel)
- The Estate play by Oladipo Agboluaje
Film and TV
- The Estate (TV series) BBC documentary
- The Estate, 2011 film directed by Steven Drew with Dave Courtney, Sean Brosnan (actor), Brian Murphy (actor)
- Estate (album), a jazz piano album by Michel Petrucciani.
- Estate (song), a 1960 Italian song and jazz standard, sung by Milva, written by Brighetti, Bruno Martino
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Estate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.