|Full name||Esteban Néstor Conde Quintana|
|Date of birth||4 March 1983|
|Place of birth||Young, Uruguay|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2010–2013||Universidad de Chile||19||(0)|
|2012–2013||→ Atlético Rafaela (loan)||2||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 26 April 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Esteban Néstor Conde Quintana (Spanish pronunciation: [esˈteβan ˈkonde], born 4 March 1983) is a Uruguayan football goalkeeper who currently plays in Atlético Rafaela at Primera División Argentina. He is great on penalty kicks, saving or kicking.
Conde began his career with Rentistas in 2003, where he achieved the promotion to Uruguayan top level division. After playing his first season in the elite division, he was transferred to Uruguayan giants Danubio, in where Esteban earned the 2006–07 Primera División title and scored six goals all via penalty kick, being a key player in the scheme of Gustavo Matosas, the coach of the club.
Thanks to the league title achieved, he made 2008 Copa Libertadores group stage debut against Lanús in Buenos Aires, conceding three goals in a 3–1 away defeat, receiving the same season a call–up of Óscar Tabárez to the Uruguayan national team prior to a qualifier match for the 2010 FIFA World Cup match against Peru.
Universidad de Chile
On 23 December 2009, Conde signed a four–year contract with Chilean Primera División powerhouse club Universidad de Chile, conscious of that he will be Miguel Pinto's back–up, before of the appointment of the coach Gerardo Pelusso. He made his official debut in a 5–1 win over Cobresal in Coquimbo for the league tournament, making his club's international debut against Caracas for the Copa Libertadores, in where with a goal of his compatriot Juan Manuel Olivera, his club won the match 1–0. On 8 April 2012, he played his most important game in the club in a 2–2 away draw for the international contest against Flamengo at Rio de Janeiro. After of his very well performance at Brazil, he failed to play against Colo-Colo for the Chilean football derby, because the keeper Miguel Pinto, the Chilean national team's player, was fully recovered of his long–time injury, relegating him to the bench. However, Pelusso selected to Esteban as the Copa Chile first choice keeper, playing two games against Lota Schwager at Coronel and Santiago.
After of the departure of Pinto to Mexican club Atlas, the club's corporation Azul Azul, informed that Conde will be the first keeper for the 2011 season, despite of the arrival of Nery Veloso and also of Carlos Alfaro, who would be the back–up keepers of Conde. However, on 24 January, Jhonny Herrera returned to the club after five years, playing at Audax Italiano the last season, in where achieved the recognition of be Chilean Primera División's best keeper of the season. Despite of Herrera's return, the things for Esteban were somewhat favorable, because Unión San Felipe signed to Nery Veloso and the third–choice keeper Carlos Alfaro made a poor South American Youth Championship at Peru under the coach César Vaccia. That left to the charrua as the second–choice keeper for the season. His first game in the season was recently on 30 June for the first week of the Torneo de Clausura, playing in a 3–0 home win over Deportes La Serena, failing to play in the Torneo de Apertura, because Jorge Sampaoli, not considered him during the season.
On 28 June 2012, through an interview with El Gráfico, he declared that his opportunities are over after Gerardo Pelusso's departure in late 2010, then with the arrival of Jorge Sampaoli and of the keeper Jhonny Herrera, saying also that he won't continue at the club. After of Universidad de Chile's success at the Torneo de Apertura, the Azul Azul corporation reported that Raúl Ruidíaz and he will be free agents.
Atlético de Rafaela
|Universidad de Chile||2010||17||0||2||0||4||0||23||0|
- Universidad de Chile
- "Esteban Conde firmó por U. de Chile consciente de la titularidad de Miguel Pinto". Radio Cooperativa. 23 December 2009.
- "Universidad de Chile: Gerardo Pelusso es el nuevo entrenador de la U". Goal.com. 27 December 2009.
- "La U. de Chile derrota 1-0 al Caracas con un penal de vestuario". Terra Colombia. 18 January 2010.
- "Copa Libertadores 2010: Flamengo 2 v/s 2 Universidad de Chile partido". YouTube. 8 April 2010.
- "Miguel Pinto arriesga el Mundial tras nueva lesión en los meniscos". Terra Chile. 14 February 2010.
- "Universidad de Chile eliminado por Lota Schwager". YouTube. 23 May 2010.
- "Miguel Pinto se unió a Atlas: "Espero responder con trabajo y triunfos"". Radio Cooperativa. 16 December 2010.
- "Nery Veloso y llegada de Herrera a la U: "Uno siempre lucha para jugar"". Emol.cl. 24 January 2011.
- "En Audax Italiano quedaron sorprendidos por inesperada partida de Herrera a U. de Chile". Radio Cooperativa. 24 January 2011.
- "Esteban Conde confirma su salida de la U: "Sólo quiero jugar"". El Gráfico. 28 June 2012.
- "Raúl Ruidíaz se despidió de la U". El Comercio. 14 July 2012.
- "Mate y Guantes". Diario Olé (Argentina). 30 July 2012.