Esther Erlich is a Melbourne-based Australian artist who has been exhibiting since 1985. She won the 1998 Doug Moran National Portrait Prize with her painting, "Gaunt and Glorious" a portrait of Steve Moneghetti. In 2000 Esther won the Archibald People's Choice Award with her painting of Bill Leak.
Her works can be found in the collections of the National Library of Australia, the National Portrait Gallery, ALP Building Canberra, Council for Adult Education Victoria, Royal Overseas League Australian Collection, Performing Arts Museum Victoria. Esther is represented by Libby Edwards Galleries in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane and the Gadfy Gallery in Perth, Western Australia.
- Let's Face It - The History of the Archibald Prize by Peter Ross
- AGNSW Gallery (Dec 2000 - Jan 2001 edition), National Gallery of Victoria publication
- The National Library of Australia's 38th Annual Report 1997-1998
- Who's Who of Australian Visual Artists by D.W. Thorpe (Nov 1995)
- Australian Artist (Dec 1991)
- Portraits of Australia 1990 Doug Moran National Portrait Prize Collection
|This article about an artist from Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|